JOB TITLE: Client Manager
REPORTS TO: Producer
REPORTS TO: Producer
SUMMARY: Assumes all responsibilities of handling the book of business for their assigned Property & Casualty Insurance Producer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Handle New and Renewal Property and Casualty Insurance
- • Builds, solidifies and expands relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing service.
- • Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- • Contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, client growth.
- • Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- • This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- • High school diploma required. College and/or College degree preferred. Work-related experience of 5 years as a Client Manager in the P&C insurance industry.
- • Certificates, licenses and registrations required: P&C License
- • Certificates, licenses and registrations desired: CISR, CIC, CRM, ARM, AAI, CPCU etc.
- • Computer skills required: Internet Software; and Microsoft Office 365 Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- • Other skills required:
- • Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write effective presentations, communicate these to clients, underwriters, claims adjusters and associates.
- • Data input
- • Proper Phone etiquette
- • Attentive
- • Analytical – Must have the ability to collect and analyze data to effectively communicate to other parties. Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- • Attendance/Punctuality – (Good Attendance and Punctuality is a must) Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- • Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of markets and competition; Analyzes market and competition and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- • External Working Relationships – Develops and maintains courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
- • Delegation – Must have the ability to delegate work assignments; Gives authority to work independently.
- • Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- • Managing People - Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities.
- • Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- • Continually required to sit
- • Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- • Continually required to talk or hear
- • While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- • The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 10 pounds
- • Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.