Our long-term working relationships with clients, along with our deep understanding of their businesses has given us industry-leading status among our competitors. Our clients understand our rock-solid commitment to limiting their liability and premium costs.
The foundation of our environmental practice is our strong, direct relationships with high-ranking companies in the pollution insurance marketplace. Our decades of experience with environmental matters allow us to identify and assess risks; then develop risk transfer and risk management programs unmatched by others. We can assist all types of businesses with their environmental protection needs, including contractor’s pollution, site specific pollution, and transported cargo pollution. While we hope that claims are infrequent, our experience allows us to be an effective advocate for our clients, even concerning difficult pollution related claims in ways that few other agents of our size can.
- • Environmental Consultants and Contractors
- • UXO and MEC Engineers and Contractors
- • RCRA and Universal Waste TSD Facilities & Landfills
- • Haz and Non-haz Waste Brokers
- • Environmental Contractors
- • Real Estate Related, including Brown Field and Superfund Site Placement
- • Railroad Contractors
- • Scrap Dealers
- • Auto Salvage Yards
- • Manufacturers
- • Ethanol Industry
- • Healthcare Facilities