Our long-term working relationships with clients, along with our deep understanding of their businesses has given us industry-leading status among our competitors. Our clients understand our rock-solid commitment to limiting their liability and premium costs.
Our team understands every industry and business is unique, and government contracting is no exception. The Surety & Insurance Team possess the in-depth knowledge to identify and offer the best solutions for any Government Contractor that operates in the federal marketplace.
Our expertise and advisory services are highlighted by the following:
- Notable experience in managing surety programs while helping our clients maximize success when pursuing work in the federal arena.
- Have advised & worked with various types entities and vendors in the following silos: construction, engineering, manufacturing/supply, defense, cyber/IT, and professional services.
- A track record of working with all types of company designations and certifications, including 8(a), Service-disabled Veteran Owned, WOSB, Hubzone, and DBE/MBE/WBE (at the local & state levels)
- Unparalleled knowledge & understanding of the latest FAR legislation and compliance measures.
- Real world experience in helping government contractors navigate the federal marketplace, various agencies, and all the contracting vehicles i.e. RFP, IDIQ, SATOC, MATOC, etc.
- A trusted resource and advisor in helping clients negotiate various teaming arrangements, JV’s, and/or mentor-protégé agreements.
- Risk management services and strategic consultation far beyond just meeting your surety and insurance needs
Commercial Insurance Associates is a proud member of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME).