Our long-term working relationships with clients, along with our deep understanding of their businesses has given us industry-leading status among our competitors. Our clients understand our rock-solid commitment for limiting liability and limiting premium costs, while keeping their risk at a minimum.
“Real Estate” is a term that encompasses a wide range of business and services focused on the development, construction and management of buildings and land. Our real estate practice is focused on providing risk management consultation to this wide industry group. Whether you are an architect, engineer, developer, contractor or property manager, our team will help you develop an innovative risk management program tailored to your specific needs. We represent real estate clients in every region of the country and in the Caribbean and have the knowledge and relationships to place insurance for tough coastal and earthquake exposed properties.
The CIA real estate team provides advice on a wide spectrum of issues including:
• Construction Contract Review
• Lender contract review and negotiations
• Insurance Placement (Property and Casualty – during and post construction)
• Loss Control
• Claims Advocacy
Examples of Real Estate Clients:
• Developers including Multi-Family, Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Mixed-Use
• Real Estate Owners – Owners’ Interest
• Real Estate Investment Funds
• General Contractors
• Artisan Contractors